Hey there! I’m Tiffany, A freelance makeup artist, lover of all things beauty, Dog and Cat fanatic( I have two dogs and one very fat and sometimes mean cat!) an entrepreneur and city girl living in my favorite metropolis and place I love most, Toronto. I am married to my best friend Jamie and just had our first baby boy, Jett Jameson Luke.
This blog will be a way to express the never ending creativity running though my head. From the time I was a little girl I can remember having a hard time focusing on studies and conversations because I couldn’t get my creative thinking to stop interrupting my train of thought. Still today, I can’t have a convo with someone without doing their eyebrows in my mind(I have a penchant for good brows).
On Tiffany In Toronto you will find a mixture of life of being a new mom, my love for curvy style, everything makeup – including reviews, tips, tricks and great finds. Also, a look into my passion of good food, bevies and life in Toronto. I will also be throwing in some dog and cat stuff for all the animal lovers and because they’re just too damn cute not too.
I can’t wait to start connecting with you all, and thank you so much for checking out my blogging journey.
Ciao for now!!
Fifteen things to know about me
1. I love pickles and can eat a jar in one sitting(don’t judge me bitches).
2. I swear a lot( I honestly can’t stop, I’ve tried!).
3. I have over 30 black eyeliners.
4. I own a Dog walking company.
5. I am a black outfit worshiper.
6. I love monthly subscriptions such as justfab and Ipsy.
7. I’m obsessed with makeup.
8. I was raised in a small northern town on the outskirts of Sudbury.
9. Before I started my own dog walking business I worked in advertising.
10. After starting my dog walking business I also started businesses in catering, photography and makeup.
11. Working for myself has been the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done for myself.
12. I strive to be successful, but not at the expense of happiness. Happiness is first.
13. I can’t stand people who think they’re better then others. Its ugly and I always find them to be the least happy.
14. I want to dress in designer clothes all day everyday, but can’t afford it.
15. Family is important to me, but i’ll cut anyone out of my life who isn’t positive or acts hateful and mean.