Listen up hotties, I’m sooooo ready for summer and have been really into anything Peachy, so I’m serving up all kinds of peachy, glittery hotness in this post. Let’s get to it.
First, I have to say that I have really dry skin and always have. I’ve spent countless hours doing research and spent more money then I can admit to on foundations trying to find ones that won’t stick to dry patches or make me look like my skin has never seen any form of hydration. With that being said, I would be a total asshole if I didn’t share with you the foundation that has changed my skin. The Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible cover stick foundation. It truly is the best foundation I’ve ever used. It is full coverage and leaves my skin dewy and beautiful. Here, I am wearing the shade 245-120 and applied it with a beauty blender.
To see all product details and learn how to get this look, keep reading.
You should always start prepping your skin with a good moisturizer…it’s the most important step. Then move onto applying a moisturizing primer(skip this step if it’s not for you, it’s not the be all end all). I would normally move onto my concealer, but for this look I actually didn’t use any. Some ladies like to cover dark circles or skin pigmentation, so if that’s you go ahead and do the damn thang. Now, you can lightly powder your face, I used Rimmel stay matte face powder to avoid any heaviness that some powders leave me with, so make sure not to go to overboard and avoid baking for this look, we want it nice and dewy and light. As you can tell I did add a lot of bronzer(its summer bitches, I want to look sun kissed) and went heavier on the highlight too, but you guys know I love to lay it on strong when it comes to being highlighted like a goddess. Highlight the tops ff your cheeks, your nose, cupids bow, forehead and chin(its summer you can literally highlight your whole face and still pull it off). I added a peachy/pink blush from City Colour in Guava and then I went over the tops of my cheeks with my Mac highlighter to give some extra GLOW! Moving onto eyes I went straight into my Stila Magnificent metal eye shadow(colour listed below) and lightly buffed it out over my lid. This stuff is seriously glittery and is one of my new fav products. I didn’t use a transition shade, but next time I do this look I think I would add a light transition shade(thinking maybe ABH in Burnt Orange). My brows are a combo of NYX and ABH(exact products and shades listed below). Add a coat of your favorite mascara and some false lashes and the voila the eyes are done. Moving onto lips I used my fav gloss by Anastasia Beverly Hills in Dainty(guys, she creates the best products, THE BEST). Set your makeup with a spray(I used my tried, tested and true Mac fix +) and then you are set to hit the town.
This is probably one of my favorite looks for summer and a go to for me because it’s so easy and quick. I have listed all products below with the exact shades and where you can purchase them.
- Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Foundation Stick in shade 245-120. Get it from Sephora.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating. Get this from shoppers.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the shade Natural. Get it from your local drug store.
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in shade “Give me sun”. Only foud at Mac Cosmetics.
- Mac Nutcracker sweet Peach Compact shade it Tutu for highlight. Only at Mac Cosmetics.
- City Colour in shade Guava on the cheeks. Got this in my Ipsy bag, not sure where to purchase.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma. Find it at Sephora.
- Loreal Volumonous Mascara in Carbon Black. Get it at most drug stores.
- Ardell lashes in Double Up #203.Find these at Rexall.
- Lipgloss is Anastasia Beverly hills in shade Dainty. Get this at Sephora.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown. Can find this in shoppers or Rexall.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown. Find it at Sephora.
- Mac Fix + Setting Spray. Only at Mac Cosmetics.
Most of these products you can find online if you don’t have access to the stores.
Let me know if you liked this look and leave a comment below. Can’t wait to get into some more summer looks for summer 2017.
Lots of love to you all.